Prev: Re: Revised Missiles (long) was Re: [GZG] Heavy missile questions. Next: [GZG] Re: gpthic imperail convertion

Re: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:30:45 +0930
Subject: Re: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.

There's so many rules you could use for this topic, but first, I would
define the term heavy missile is it.
A heavy missile in it's load capabilities,eg TNT factor, or is it a ship

killer?etc etc
would you give it a mass and thrust factor, does it have a fighterCEF,
how
many points is it worth?

You need the rules for this to be simple, fun, realistic in it's
approach to
the Fullthrust universe and more importantly the Fullthrust rules,
otherwise
it turns into harpoon, or worse starfleet battles, oh look a drone.lol

james my crew can breath in space , can your's? mitchell