Prev: RE: [GZG] [DS 2] Alternatives to infantry miniatures in DS 2 Next: Re: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question

Re: [GZG] Re: Clean Up the Posts (Was Ping)

From: "Tim Jones" <drkanukie@g...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:23:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Clean Up the Posts (Was Ping)

I agree top posting is has been the bane of this list - especially in
digest when its very obvious

> I cut my posts like this one, only this last weekend there was so
> little traffic I let it slide.

but its just too easy in gmail to top post

as i'm using the subject filters [FT] etc heavily - nice to see
generally eneryone is using them as i'm only interested in [OFFICIAL
or [FT] stuff

still 670MB of posts since I subbed last year!

Prev: RE: [GZG] [DS 2] Alternatives to infantry miniatures in DS 2 Next: Re: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question