Prev: [GZG] re: Hi everybody Next: Re: [GZG] SG2 -- Network Game

[GZG] SG2 -- Network Game

From: "The Sutherlands" <nishawn@c...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:11:02 -0500
Subject: [GZG] SG2 -- Network Game

Hello all,

	I have gotten a decent set-up on my attempt to get Stargrunt
into the
VASSAL system.	It is free and gives you the ability to play games over
network much like FTjava does for FT.  It does not automate things as
much
as FTjava but lets you move pieces around, hidden movement and several
other
handy things like a dice roller and movement trails.
	What I need now is someone to help me playtest the thing and
offer
suggestions on what could be added.  I currently have a small set of
GZGverse images and a sizable collection of WW2 type units and vehicles.
 If
anyone has a specific set of models and/or vehicles they want included I
am
open to suggestions.
	If anyone is interested in killing a couple of hours to play SG2
over the
internet please let me know.

Charles

Prev: [GZG] re: Hi everybody Next: Re: [GZG] SG2 -- Network Game