Prev: [GZG] FT - seeking missile salvo miniature ideas Next: Re: [GZG] FT - seeking missile salvo miniature ideas

[GZG] Re: Clean Up the Posts (Was Ping)

From: Daniel Casquilho <danielc@e...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:16:06 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Clean Up the Posts (Was Ping)

>> From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>
>
>> Point taken..........although considering the lack of content on
>> list this weekend, was it so bad?
>
>No, it wasn't that bad this time... but it happens all the time. The
>only thing in the digest were one line replies, which made them stand
>out.
>
>I guess I was just in a bad mood, and for that I apologize.
>
>Allan

Allan,

Do not feel bad. It is the failure to clean up the replies that often
causes me to just give up following a thread. I do not understand why it
was a bad thing for you to point it out or to ask for others to clear
out the underbrush in their replies. I find it is even worse with the
longer posts. Because the Digest is the only way I can participate, it
is not unreasonable to ask people to clean up all the extra header and
tail info from their replies.

And if that means I am in a bad mood to, well so be it.

dafrca

Prev: [GZG] FT - seeking missile salvo miniature ideas Next: Re: [GZG] FT - seeking missile salvo miniature ideas