Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] Hi everybody

[GZG] Hi everybody

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Hi everybody

Adrian from stargrunt.ca suggested that I join this list.

The group to which I belong, Tactics-0 (showing our roots in
Traveller), plays science fiction miniatures games.  StarGrunt II is
one of our favorites, and I just ran a StarGrunt II scenario at
Kublacon.  Eventually, I'll post an after action report here as well
as on the StarGrunt-Full Thrust yahoo group.

We also play Full Thrust, and are looking forward to Dirtside this
summer (using our Striker micro-scale miniatures).

Anyway, I hope to be able to contribute some things and to pick your
brains as well.

--Glenn M. Goffin
Tactics-0 Wargaming Group
San Jose, California

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] Hi everybody