Prev: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:38:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

However, I was sort of thinking about some shifting of the order of
movement, too, which just is WAY too complex to consider. Far piece to
go
to give SML's the same flexibility as beam weapons. ;->=

Well, unless I get a chance to play soon, which is not an impossibility.

I guess my limited experience is that ships with large missle bays
seldom
get to flush them, and the option of a good fighter killer in a pinch is
worth the risk. Killing a destroyer seemed worth an SM if you lacked
other
good targets. *shrug*

Note, no numbers were crunched in this cogitation. I'll keep your
benchmarks in mind!

The_Beast