Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Dirtside Next: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

From: Sylvester Wrzesinski <xveers@g...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 23:26:33 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

> John Brewer wrote:
>
>> Stellar Catalog Name: BD+34.363 Stellar Catalog Name: VY Arietis
>> Stellar Catalog Name: Delta Trianguli Stellar Catalog Name: BD-02.129

>> Stellar Catalog Name: BD+02.305 Stellar Catalog Name: Gl 64 Stellar
>> Catalog Name: GD 806
>

>     Yikes!  I'm sorry, I've been away.
>
>     Unfortunately, some of those stars
>     have already been allocated.
>     (see http://www.projectrho.com/ft/ftmap2.html
>     map FTnoncanonWork5b.pdf)
>
>     BD+34º363 (New New Detroit of the Common Republic)
>     VY Arietis (Pivot of the Common Republic)
>     Delta Trianguli (FSE Separatists)
>
>     The others are OK.
>
>     Looking at the map, it might be best if
>     Girona of the Common Republic was transplanted
>     to Iota Persei. This would allow the Patrimonium Petrl
>     to have BD+11º383, LTT 11262, and either
>     BD-01º565 or BD-02º0690.
>
>     Sylvester Wrzesinski, is it OK to move Girona?

Unfortunately, due to the plot and so on of my empire, that move would
be rather impossible. However, I see, perhaps, a better solution. I
assume there are other, non-habitable bearing stars in the vicinity of
Pivot, yes? Well, the Common Republic can simply have Pivot replaced
with Girona. Problem Solved.

Here's hoping the Patrimonium Petrl's aspirations for BD+11º383 will at

least allow free transit for the Common Republic :p

Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Dirtside Next: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...