Prev: [GZG] customising figures Next: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

Re: [GZG] customising figures

From: "James Hiegel" <james.hiegel@u...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 08:24:02 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] customising figures

GW's plastic Space Marine & Imperial Guard forces have hands with
triggers
but without weapons and are plastic so coversions are easy.  However, be

warned they are more 28mm than 25mm and can be pretty expensive (unless
you
get them from e-bay and then they usually need to be stripped and are
probably assembled already).

James