Prev: Re: [GZG] Next Carnage con Queso Next: [GZG] SGII demo games in France

Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@w...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 01:41:36 GMT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

Yes, "Patrimonium Petrl" is a better name for the nation - I chose Holy
Roman Empire for the name because the real Holy Roman Empire was neither
holy, Roman, nor an empire.  The ecclesiastical naming of the ratings
gave some character to the ranks - You can almost see how the uniform
standard would play out.  As for the rest, "staremu" gave me the
inspiration for this - I leave it up to him to flesh out the background.

"Dictator" is a Battle Fleet Gothic designation for that class of ship.
What that class of ship is called in the Tuffleyverse is something more
appropriate to the ecclesiastical nature of the nation.

JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."