Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)?? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??

[GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@w...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 01:40:18 GMT
Subject: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

posting, to my addition -
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200410/msg00108.html - and the BFG SSD's
- http://www.table-top-warriors.com/FT_ImperialNavy.htm - I think I have
almost enough for a new minor power.  Here goes...

Common Name: Corpus San Peter
Political Affiliation: Holy Roman Empire
Stellar Catalog Name: BD+34.363
Gliese Number: NN
Galactic X: -8.79
Galactic Y: 7.61
Galactic Z: -5.42
Spectrum: G5 V
Luminosity (sol): 0.0679
Inner Life Zone (au): 0.8
Optimum Life Zone: 1
Outer Life Zone: 1.2
Planetary Orbits:
Orbit Dist. Type Diam. Grav. Pressure Water % Climate Tilt Moons
1 0.6 Rockball 105 0.00 Vacuum Rare 2 VeryHot 13 2
2 0.98 Garden 11395 0.43 Standard Oceans 73 Temperate 39 1 (Nova Roma)
3 1.36 Hostile 9258 1.28 Dense Ice 88 VeryCold 26 0

(I'm sorry, this is taking longer than I thought it would - I'm not a
fast typer.  Let me abbreviate the system data, the complete data is
found at "GZG star list with planetary data" by Rick Rutherford - I
forgot the URL)

Stellar Catalog Name: VY Arietis
Gliese Number: Gl 113.1
Galactic X: -10.09
Galactic Y: 5.69
Galactic Z: -5.5
Spectrum:  G9 Ve
3 0.9 Garden 9872 0.49 Standard Oceans 43 Temperate 25 3 (Nova Abruzzi)

Stellar Catalog Name: Delta Trianguli
Gliese Number: Gl 92
Galactic X:  -7.3
Galactic Y: 5.62
Galactic Z: -4.37
Spectrum: G0 Ve

Stellar Catalog Name: BD-02.129
Gliese Number: Gl 44
Galactic X: -3.63
Galactic Y: 4.92
Galactic Z: -12.91
Spectrum: K1 V

Stellar Catalog Name: BD+02.305
Gliese Number: GJ 1041 A
Galactic X: -5.49
Galactic Y:  2.72
Galactic Z: -8.84
Spectrum: M V

Stellar Catalog Name: Gl 64
Galactic X: -4.53
Galactic Y: 2.45
Galactic Z: -11.16
Spectrum: DA7 VI

Stellar Catalog Name: GD 806
Gliese Number: NN
Galactic X: -3.11
Galactic Y: 3.1
Galactic Z: -9.1
Spectrum: DAwk VI

The Holy Roman Empire is based on the Papal States of the Renaissance.
It is a break-away union from the FSE.	I will leave it up to "staremu"
to write the background history based on his original idea for Nova
Roma.

The military rankings are based on Catholic Church hierarchy.  Ranks of
ratings are called Acolyte 3rd, 2nd, & 1st Class.  Petty Officers &
Warrent Officers are called Father.  Ensign & Lieutenant grades are
called Monsignor.  Commanders are called Bishop, Captain is Archbishop,
& the Admiral ranks are called Cardinal.

The main opponent to the HRE is the FSE, since they are a break-away
union.	HRE is belligerent to predominately non-Catholic nations, and
they are allied with Knights of St. John & predominately Catholic
nations like LLAR, Confederation of Celtic States, & New Irish Republic.

The "unoffical" fleet roster for the HRE follows closely with the FSE
roster - http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/fse_roster.html - with
renamed battle groups...

Home Fleet
Divine Government
Gabriel
Divine Sovereinty

Colonial Fleet
Divine Wisdom
Divine Truth
Raphael
Raquel
Michael
Immutable
Arael

And to translate the classes of Imperial ships found at
http://www.table-top-warriors.com/FT_ImperialNavy.htm with the classes
on the roster...

CVA = Emperor
CVL = Griffon
SDN = Retribution
BDN = Dictator
BB = Overlord
BC = Dictator
CA = Lunar, Gothic, Dominator, or (gulp) Whirlwind
CE+ = (doublegulp) Protector
CE  = Defender
CLG = Endeavor
CL = Dauntless
DD/B = Firehawk
DDH = Firestorm
DD = Sword
FF = Viper, Cobra, or Copperhead
CT = copy of Athena class corvette with the 2 class-1's replaced with a
foreward 3-arc class-2 & the SMP replaced with a 2nd PDS
Scout = copy of Mistral class scoutship with the 2 class-1's replaced
with a foreward 3-arc class-2

"Prepare to receive the True Lord!"
Michael Cardinal Valons - Cmdr, Imperial Warship Gabriel

As always, I invite your comments.

JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)?? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??