Prev: Re: [GZG] [eBay] A couple of SGII-related Auctions Next: Re: [GZG] [eBay] A couple of SGII-related Auctions

Re: [GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:26:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs?

Chris on 05/11/2006 03:02:49 PM:

> >As far as the new designs go, I'm seeing six fleets for
> FT 2.5; all bets off for FT 3, whenever.
>
> FT3 is required, else the Japanese fleet is cheesy.
> Dean's site should mirror mine for Islamic Fed
> ( http://mysite.verizon.net/laserlight/ft/if.htm )
> and OUDF.

Well, three of the fleets are on Dean's site, and there are various
links
both on his GZG page AND in the fleet lists. I could be confused, but I
did
find the IF links working, but no OUDF on the GZG, and a broken link on
the
UNSC list for OUDF, which is why I pointed that pair out.

> The designs presented are the *most* official, without
> actually *being* OFFICIAL(tm) yet AFAIK.

That's the answer I was seeking.

Vince wrote on 05/11/2006 05:45:50 PM:

> Anyone interested in the original Japanese designs created
> last year, being the ones used in PBEM, here is a link
>
> IJN		    http://www.geocities.com/vinsfullthrust/IJN.html

Appreciate that, Vince. I was a little confused by playtest fleets for
rules that aren't generally available yet, but I suppose I should have
enough clues to have worked it out for myself. Never claimed to be the
brightest lamp on the block.

Glad to have your's for the time being, as long as I'm not required to
use
the Veritech. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [eBay] A couple of SGII-related Auctions Next: Re: [GZG] [eBay] A couple of SGII-related Auctions