Prev: GZG Colonies - was RE: Re: [GZG] RE: Colonial tech level [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs?

[GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:45:39 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs?

As far as the new designs go, I'm seeing six fleets for FT 2.5; all bets
off for FT 3, whenever.

New Israeli Defense Fleet, Out-Rim Coalition (ORC) Fleet, Islamic
Federation Star Navy, Oceanic Union Defense Fleet, Imperial Japanese
Star
Fleet, and UNSC Rules and Stats . However, the link on Dean's
inestimable
Star Ranger site to the OUDF is broken, at least from the UNCS page

However, I think Chris has a link for the OU at
http://mysite.verizon.net/laserlight/ou/index.htm
and the navy at
 http://mysite.verizon.net/laserlight/ou/oudf.htm

Closest thing to official in all cases?