Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: Colonial tech level [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy

From: "James Hiegel" <james.hiegel@u...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 19:23:49 +0900
Subject: Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy

CH was for a particular player that would field a single ship (no more
than a tin can with a engine at the back) full of fighters or salvo
missiles.  He once fired a stack of salvo missle counters an inch and a
half high.
I tried to design the FT Imperial Navy to model the BFG Imperial Navy.
However the Whirlwind was built because I was watching the Robotech
Series and pictured it firing like Anime mini-missles.
I actually playtest the two against each other and the Whirlwind won, on
the third turn of firing 3 salvos (good thing too cause it was out of
ammo).	The Protector knocked out 3 salvos worth of misses the first two
turns, and didnt do diddly the last turn.  Though it would have been fun
to take down a cruiser with only PDS shots, lol.

James