Prev: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs Next: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

From: "Brian Burger" <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 22:23:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

> For those of you that infrequently read John's Blog, he's moving it.
>
> http://castrorum.blogspot.com/

I wasn't aware JohnA blogged at all, but obviously he hasn't changed
much -
the disclaimer at the end of his blog is classic Full Me(n)tal Atkinson:

"In accordance with AR 600-20, para 5-3(1)(a), political opinions
expressed
on this blog are those of myself in my private capacity and not as a
representative of the DoD, DA, or any particular element of the Army. I
do,
however, occasionally speak for the Emperor of the Romans. Any requests
the Pope for Frankish Crusaders to smite the infidel should be treated
as
official pronouncements."

If anyone's in email contact with him, tell him I said hi, and to keep
his
head down so we can have more absurd political/social/religious
arguments in
future! ;)

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs Next: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs