Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New SG15 Infantry packs AND a special 15mm deal!! Next: Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy

Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@w...>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:51:12 GMT
Subject: Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy

SSD's, these would make good ships for the Knights of St. John I've been
hearing about.	OR, since these ships look gothic cathedrals, they would
be perfect for the Papal High Guard I postulated in Oct. 2004 -
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200410/msg00108.html - though an opponent
may scream bloody murder if the BFG player showed up Whirlwind or
Protector class cruisers in his taskforce.

JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."