Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9 Next: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New SG15 Infantry packs AND a special 15mm deal!!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New SG15 Infantry packs AND a special 15mm deal!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:21:38 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New SG15 Infantry packs AND a special 15mm deal!!

NOW OUT: New SG15 Infantry packs - prone and kneeling troopers:

These new packs are ideal to add some pose variety to your infantry
squads, and can also be used as heavy weapon crews, observer elements
and suchlike. Each pack contains 2 each of 4 different variants.
We've started with four of the most popular forces from our SG15
range, but plan to add more soon assuming these sell well!

SG15-A5 	NAC infantry, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
	2.50 GBP
SG15-E5 	ESU infantry, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
	2.50 GBP
SG15-N5 	NSL infantry, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
	2.50 GBP
SG15-Z5 	New Israeli infantry, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
	2.50 GBP

Also now available, in response to several requests, are two new 15mm
accessory packs containing the grav repulsor modules as used on our
new light and heavy Gunsleds! Each pack is 2.50 GBP, and you get
either 4 large or 8 small grav "pads" per pack. You can use these
packs to customise plastic kits and other vehicles into grav lift
types!

V15-ACC10	Grav Repulsor Lift Pads (large x 4)		2.50 GBP
V15-ACC11	Grav Repulsor Lift Pads (small x 8)		2.50 GBP

PLUS....

A LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER covering our 15mm range!

 From the 9th of May to the 26th of May, you can take advantage of
either or both of these very special deals, to get your 15mm SG
forces started:

1) On all SG15 Infantry packs, choose any FIVE packs and only pay for
FOUR! That's a 20% discount on the SG15 range!

2) On all V15-PB Platoon Boxes of our new 15mm vehicle ranges, order
any FOUR boxes and only pay for THREE! (Cheapest pack(s) free). That
means up to a 25% discount (depending on specific packs ordered),
PLUS you get the usual freebie extras in each box!

In both cases, simply order the items you want on the webstore as
normal, and mention this special deal in the "comments" field - we
will manually DEDUCT the cost of 1 PB pack out of every 4 ordered,
and of 1 SG15 pack out of every 5 ordered. Please note that the
automated confirmation email that you will be sent will show the full
retail prices, we will take the discounts off when processing your
order. We don't process your card or take any money until the day the
goods are packed to ship to you.

So, if you've been trying to decide whether to take the plunge into
15mm SF, or just want to expand your forces, you won't get a better
chance than this!  :-)

Go to our webstore at www.gzg.com to check out the full listings and
place your order. The new packs should be up the store (with
pictures) either later today or tomorrow.

Best regards,

Jon (GZG)

PS: as always, feel free to cross-post this to any other interested
groups and forums!