Prev: RE: [GZG] Need help, Colony population #'s Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] ?? on Streamlining as of FB1

RE: [GZG] Need help, Colony population #'s

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:38:34 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] Need help, Colony population #'s

G'day,

> I don't recall; did you include further emigration to the colonies?
> I was thinking that might enter into your work as well.

Unless the time line said otherwise I did allow on going migration (both
to and from the colonies, but the to tended to out weigh the from).

> Thanks for the link; 'If you're willing to wade' definitely translates
> into wade, as a child's first tentative toe-touch into strange and
> chilling waters. ;->=

Let me know if I can do anything to make the going easier ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: [GZG] Need help, Colony population #'s Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] ?? on Streamlining as of FB1