Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak Next: [GZG] Habitable solar systems (Was: [GZG] Real Astroplitics)

Re: [GZG] [FT]New NI Beta designs, Kineret class Light Carrier

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:18:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT]New NI Beta designs, Kineret class Light Carrier

From: DOCAgren@aol.com

> Have you considered:
> Upgrading the P-torp to a Long range P-torp (FP/F/FS)
> Placing 2 of the B2 to 360
> Adding a 5th Hanger Bay
> and adding 3 B1

5 fighter groups isn't exactly a "light" carrier. ;-)

Aside from that, I can't just add 20 mass of systems, though. If the
ship goes from 150 to 170 mass, all percentage systems (like Main Drive
and FTL) also take up more mass, leaving me less than 20 to actually
add.

I finally got around to putting the Chayal Cochavim SSD and stats up in
the NI Beta test page:
http://nift.firedrake.org/Alpha/NIAlpha.html

I've also altered the NI timeline a bit, refocusing the primary
historical antagonism to be between the Sayeed Khalifate and New Israel.

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak Next: [GZG] Habitable solar systems (Was: [GZG] Real Astroplitics)