Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak Next: Re: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak

Re: Re: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:12:32 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak

On Wed, 3 May 2006 laserlight@verizon.net wrote:

> >> An iKra'vak
> >>
> >> Solid black outline with audio equiment in white, right?
>
> So presumably the OUDF's invisible dolphins come in iPods?

So are an iKra'vak's iPods are piloted by radical invisible dolphins?

Belkin does very well with aftermarket weapons for iPods.

Are iKra'vak scoutcraft designated "Nano"?

Are iKra'vak watercraft made by iRiver?

Are iKra'vak locked in to "FairPlay"?

Are iKra'vak prepared for the eventual return of their enemies:
the Archos and their allies the Sony?

When will the NBS show up and make me stop?

Mike

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak Next: Re: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak