Prev: [GZG] Inviso Kra'vak Next: Re: [GZG] [FT]New NI Beta designs, Kineret class Light Carrier

Re: [GZG] Real Astroplitics

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 18:51:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Real Astroplitics

Not to try to speak for Noam, or anyone else, but I'd point out that
it's
'habitable' planets sought. The gas giants easily detected wouldn't
qualify, and I thought smaller planets weren't being detected in any
numbers yet.

Also, how far out are we detecting planets? I'm not conversant with that
kind of astronomy enough to know.

The_Beast