Prev: Re: [GZG][FT] Flags needed Next: [GZG] FS: UNSC Marines and Vehicles

Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

From: <krimso@m...>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:08:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

used a Full Thrust & FMA variant to run a fighter game at ECC VIII.
Although a little more in depth than what you all are talking about it
worked very well for our Attack on the Death Star scenario.  We also had
a great time just getting into some dog fights during play testing.
Here is a link to Martin's page w/ picks of the con game, SSD's and a
rules review:

http://www.geocities.com/mxconnell/GZG8/deathstar.html

-Steve

From: "Derek Rogillio" <derek@rogillio.net>
> Has anyone put any thought or effort into modifying Full Thrust for
use as a
> fighter combat game?	It shouldn't be that difficult, using the
standard
> capital ship templates for light, medium, and heavy fighters.
Fighters