Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: New 15mm now up on the store!! Next: RE: [GZG]brainstormingSupertroopermaintenanceissues [SEC=UNCLASSI FIED]

Re: [GZG] brainstorming Supertrooper maintenance issues

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 23:52:27 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] brainstorming Supertrooper maintenance issues

Part of the problem that I could see my "Vatgrown" was that based on
their
"Force learning and laying the foundation of their fanaticism towards
the State
was that they were Callous towards everyone.. and We built-in a Shorten
Lifespan and Sterile.

The problem, I wondering what to do with "rejects" from the Vats.   I'm
leaning towards not bringing anything with "Physical Problems" to "full
size", of
course those mental issue are harder to detect

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)