Prev: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe Next: Re: [GZG] Ebay auctions of interest to Gropos

Re: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:36:24 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

>From: Doug Evans
>Whoa, Bucky, you haven't done the canon run yet... ;->=

Yeah, but I figure it'll be easier if I include all the weirdness up
front and get it approved as one package, instead of saying "Hey Jon,
how about Forward Power?", then two months later "Can I add New Los
Angeles?" and then six months later "What about the Radical Lesbian
Collective, Jon, do you want them too?"--the last of which, come to
think of it, wouldn't be a question that I'd want an answer to.

>Also, I think he's talking about human modification, mostly.

BioGen reps will neither confirm nor deny any rumors of enhanced
parmaceuticals, genetic engineering, tailored nanites, or combinations
thereof which could result in modifications to humans or other
intelligent or semi-intelligent species.

Prev: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe Next: Re: [GZG] Ebay auctions of interest to Gropos