Prev: [GZG] FMA RPG Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios?

RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-)

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:20:26 +0200
Subject: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-)

Jon T. wrote:

>>I had noted that myself.  Though, I'll reserve judgment until I can
look
>>at it in the flesh.
>
>There are very few "real" tanks which have their turret crew completely

>within the turret itself - the fighting compartment (the turret
"basket")
>fills a lot of the hull space below the turret ring.

Sure, but in the case of the light grav sled, the frontal view photo
kinda
suggests that part of the turret ring is located *directly below* the
commander's hatch (and not very far below, either) - passing through the

commander's right hip...

;-)

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: [GZG] FMA RPG Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios?