Prev: Re: Fw: [GZG] [FT] Does anyone know this group in Hawaii, and/orcan you id the ships? Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route

RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:28:23 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-)

myself.  Though, I'll reserve judgment until I can
>look at it in the flesh.

There are very few "real" tanks which have their turret crew
completely within the turret itself - the fighting compartment (the
turret "basket") fills a lot of the hull space below the turret ring.
In the case of the light grav, in order to keep the turret
low-profile, I assumed that the commander's lower half would be down
in the turret basket inside the hull. Yes, there's not a lot of elbow
room either, but it's a small tank!  ;-)

We can certainly do a remote turret later as an option, though the
one already available (V15-ACC2, as used on the Guncrab and Puma)
would fit fine.

Jon (GZG)