Prev: [GZG] [FT] Does anyone know this group in Hawaii, and/or can you id the ships? Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Does anyone know this group in Hawaii, and/or can you id the ships?

Re: Re: [GZG] Saieed Khalifate

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:50:47 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Saieed Khalifate

>Check out John Atkinson's site (which I think has moved) as he and I
had done some work on the SK, mostly force structures and troop
composition but John may have added more to it.

John's site has moved to, um, well, my site, actually.
http://mysite.verizon.net/laserlight//nre/index.htm  :
"Saeed Kalifate (pending) --The bastard stepchildren of the
Tuffleyverse, so unsympathetic no one will take a crack at defining them
even as an intellectual exercise. This is the beginnings of a
collaboration Tony Wilkinson and I were doing based (oddly enough) on
the Ottoman military of the 1500s."
But there's no content other than that (although there is plenty on the
NRE, for those who are interested in space-going Byzantines).