Prev: Re: [GZG] FT but off the wall and a little OT] Next: [GZG] Re: Pollyanna & Maps

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:03:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-)

><droooooolll>
>Man, I need to start painting & gaming again - hopefully after I
>move at the end of this month!
>
>I like the eight-legged beast.
>
>I especially like the tank turret it's got - would that fit on a
>Cougar body? I like the square barrel better than either of the
>available barrels the Cougar has now!
>
>Brian.

Brian - all the large tank turrets so far made (the OcTank, the
Cougar and the Grav tank) are fully interchangeable between hulls,
and the all the gun barrels are similarly universal. We've already
considered selling the barrels separately, but maybe we should do the
turrets as accessory packs too....?

Anyone else interested if we did this?

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT but off the wall and a little OT] Next: [GZG] Re: Pollyanna & Maps