Prev: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) wasRe: [GZG][FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

[GZG] [OT] Ship Names

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Ship Names

  Way off topic but possibly amusing.

 My father was reminiscing about the ships he had served on when one in
particular was mentioned - the Sulaco!

 Not the one in Aliens but an old banana boat.
 http://iancoombe.tripod.com/id14.html

 I imagine any navy types get a similar sensation of 'What!' whenever
their ship is mentioned in SF, whether it is Star Trek or anything else.

  Michael