Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC News - Comments and Ideas requested Next: Re: Re: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) wasRe: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: Re: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:23:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Hey, the whole Free Cal-Tex thing is a bit over the top for me; I'm
definitely not asking for any official extensions. As you say, the man
comes up with enough weirdness on his own. ;->=

As for the official ORC's, given the look of the fighters, I'm
considering
calling the capitals 'Fast Base Stars'. However, I'm not suggesting, and
don't think the saintly one is up for, mechano-races just yet.

I like the philosophy of 'filling of gaps is left an exercise for the
reader'. Though I assume this will fall even further with the next
iteration of FT and associated fleet
sections/books/suppliments/whatever.

On the other, other hand, when you're pitching, I ain't the one to be
standing in the way. ;->= ^ 2

The_Beast