Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:35:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

> From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@projectrho.com>
> Izenberg, Noam wrote:
>>  How close is close?
>
>	How close? Probably two or three line links or so.

That seems fine. They don't need to be totally isolated. The idea was
for them to be left alone long enough that they could be thoroughly
established enough that no one could ever boot them off their land
again.

Back when I was developing their space forces I'd been thinking in
terms of mostly sublight hulls carrying many _many_ low yield MT
missiles (some mass or damage penalty to reflect low tech) as primary
armament. Almost an Honor Harrington approach to FT.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup