Prev: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:53:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Nyrath wrote:
>	With respect to the interior location of Tzfat, this is
>	a bit of an illusion due to the map. If I add more
>	links to Tzfat, it will no longer be "interior"
>	So this problem can be fixed.

That's cool.

>	If I was to move the Islamic Federation and
>	the Alarishi Empire to the space between
>	New Israel and the Pan African Union, would this
>	make everybody happy?

Well, that would put New Israel between IF and most of it's economic
trade potential (aside from the ESU), which could make a great deal of
sense.
I have to say that I didn't mind NI _not_ having close borders with IF.
If they are spatially separated it does remove some of the impetus of
the classic enmity.

>	Noam, how close do you wan the Islamic Federation?
>	I assume that they will be connected by
>	New Jordan and Tzfat is either directly connected
>	or real close.	How close do you want the rest of
>	the empires to be?

If I had my druthers, I think I'd keep them still somewhat separated.
Enough to conflict here and there (and create the Tzfat and New Jordan
histories), but not so close that we re-create the 2st Century Middle
East in space.

-N

Prev: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup