Prev: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@p...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:25:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

laserlight@verizon.net wrote:
>> Interesting fallout from both the canonical and noncanonical maps
>> is  that New Israel and the Islamic Federation are around 24 light
>> years  and several major powers apart at the closest. This implies
>> several things:
>
> That's another reason for moving the IF & AE

	Noam and Laserlight:

	With respect to the interior location of Tzfat, this is
	a bit of an illusion due to the map. If I add more
	links to Tzfat, it will no longer be "interior"
	So this problem can be fixed.

	If I was to move the Islamic Federation and
	the Alarishi Empire to the space between
	New Israel and the Pan African Union, would this
	make everybody happy?

	Noam, how close do you wan the Islamic Federation?
	I assume that they will be connected by
	New Jordan and Tzfat is either directly connected
	or real close.	How close do you want the rest of
	the empires to be?