Prev: [GZG] Jon T (wish list) was Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 20 Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@p...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:12:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

OK, I've got rough drafts of both a canonical and
non-canonical campaign maps up at
http://www.projectrho.com/ft/ftmap2.html

These are Adobe Reader PDF files.  I do not
know if they can be printed out in segments on
8x10 printer paper or not.

Let me know if there are any missing distances,
mis-spelled empires, or other mistakes.

Those with sharp eyes may note that a couple
of stars vanished.  This is because they were
actually part of a binary star system
(that is, they were connected to another
star with a link of distance zero)

Dotted lines connect direct links between empires,
i.e., invasion routes.

David Stokes, take a look at the non-canonical map
and see if you can spot a juicy strategically
significant location for the Knights of St. John.
Send a flag image if you have one.

Prev: [GZG] Jon T (wish list) was Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 20 Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup