Prev: [GZG] FT but off the wall and a little OT] Next: [GZG] Sculpting was: Re: 15mm Phalon vehicle recommendations?

Re: [GZG] FT but off the wall and a little OT]

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:13:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT but off the wall and a little OT]

Not sure what you mean, though I found this site has a rather drawn out
comparison of ST to SW. Purely bogus, IMNSHO. However, he states it's
slightly tongue-in-cheek.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/

You have to start with a mega-watt in this galaxy means the same thing
as
one that's far, far away, and I have to say, not necessarily.

Unfortunately, any fictional ship starts from it's own set of
assumptions
that probably won't match any others. Dean's cross-over games are major
exercises in optimism. I'm in awe of how successful he is at it. ;->=

The following show the much more common size/image comparison, though
the
author of the first sez about what I just did(finally read that
paragraph)
;->=
http://www.st-minutiae.com/misc/comparison.xhtml
http://www.merzo.net/