Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 15mm question to the list.... (and more 15mmnews!) Next: [GZG] Re: 15mm Phalon vehicle recommendations?

RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 15mm question to the list.... (and more15mmnews!)

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:48:53 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 15mm question to the list.... (and more15mmnews!)

This is an interesting question for me.  I have to say that I have
avoided buying GZG 15mm infantry in the past because of the limited
number of poses available.  This news changes that factor, obviously.

As for which governments to do next, I think the focus should be on the
Aliens.  We have the core human factions covered for now and 15mm gaming
is in dire need of quality aliens.

Eli