Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 15mm question to the list.... (and more 15mm news!) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 15mm question to the list.... (and more 15mm news!)

Re: 15mm Phalon vehicle recommendations? (was [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-))

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:57:54 +0200
Subject: Re: 15mm Phalon vehicle recommendations? (was [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-))

Allan Goodall wrote:

>I noticed that you didn't mention anything about 15mm Phalon
vehicles...

>(I'm guessing that Phalons aren't a huge seller.)

The main problem with Phalons and Sa'Vasku models (for both ground
vehicles
and spaceships) is that you pretty much have to sculpt them in putty to
get
that organic look, and that's a completely different sculpting technique

from the styrene sculpting Jon has used so far. Unless Jon has practised
lot with putty lately, our main hope for smaller-scale Phalon vehicles
rests with Dave Garnham :-7

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com