Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:55:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Can attest to the quality and effort in the production based on my own
sets
of TFNS art.

By the way, Texaco Free Trade Zone is still 'off the map', even more
obscure than the Bavarian Illuminati. ;->=

As the TNFS raiders haven't been seen for awhile, there are a number of
winners in the bulk supplier battles of the last set of corporate wars
that
believe the deep space exploration zone the Texaco remants fled to were
on
the Kra'vak axis of invasion. Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

The_Beast