Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: David Stokes <dstokes@d...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:55:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

>     Are there any other empires that are missing?

If you are updating the map, I'd like to put in a claim for the Knights
of St. John. I'll send more info in a bit when I get a chance to write
it up.

They need a small, barely inhabitable world, but in a strategically
significant location - rather like Malta in the sixteenth century.
Probably in the area to keep an ye on the IF, and patrol commerce
shipping lanes against pirates. Then when the Kra'vak come it be able to

be a fortress astride their invasion route. An M-class star might do,
this doesn't have to be a garden world, just a well placed rock that no
one else is using. Possibly would be named Valette, or New Malta, which
is less asthetic but more easily understood for thse who aren't doing
graduate studies in sixteenth century history.

David Stokes

Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup