Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@p...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:03:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

John Brewer wrote:
> I had it in my mind to put them all together as part as a
"pre-Kra'Vak"
> campaign game.  I could'nt try it until I got a printer with high
enough
> REZ to read the fine printing on the Empire Map, and even then I need
my
> reading glasses & a magnifying glass.

	Sorry about that.  I'm trying to make the map in
	PDF format, a lot of the existing map is unreadable.

	I'm also trying to make a version with just the
	"canonical" empires, as somebody requested it.

	Unfortunately it is taking longer that expected.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup