RE: [GZG]StargruntIIrulesquestions [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:06:21 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG]StargruntIIrulesquestions [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
I don't use armour shift for vehicles either; but I *do* use the d6/d8
die from DSII (if you can hit the vehicle, the cover isn't going to
the damage of anti-vehicle weapons).
As for VTOL/aircraft, I always thought, if you can draw LOS to the
in hover mode you could shoot it with anything (of course some weapons
better than others).
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Of Adrian
> Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:44 AM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions
> >1- How do you apply armor dice shift up for in cover vehicles :
> >D12x2 becoming D12x3 if vehicle hull down behind soft cover
> by example?
> Er.... I don't think I've ever allowed a vehicle to get an
> armour shift up in cover.
> >5- Does an hovering airplane (helico, vtol, grav etc...)
> could be shot
> >at by IAVR or heavy weapons?
> It makes sense to me that they should be able to be shot at.
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list