Prev: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions

Re: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:43:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions

Hi,

>1- How do you apply armor dice shift up for in cover vehicles :
>D12x2 becoming D12x3 if vehicle hull down behind soft cover
>by example?

Er.... I don't think I've ever allowed a vehicle to get an armour shift
up
in cover.

I don't use vehicles much, so it hasn't been that much of an issue, but
I've always thought of them as being too big for that benefit.

>2- Smoke launchers : do you allow them a limited number of
>shots or free to use them for all the game?

Free use during the game.

Maybe not so realistic, but much less paperwork.  I do my best to have
"paperless" games.

>3- About smoke again, is the smoke cloud created at 6" or up to 6"?

The smoke cloud must be created within 6".  So, it could be 6" away, it
could be 1" away.

>4- MLP could they be fired by the same time trooper use his hand weapon
>or should he have to choose between the two?

Choose between the two.  Keeps things simple.

I've played it the other way too, and it isn't a big problem - just
makes
PA squads *really* powerful shooty units.  If you like that, then go for
it.

>5- Does an hovering airplane (helico, vtol, grav etc...) could be shot
at
>by IAVR or heavy weapons?

It makes sense to me that they should be able to be shot at.

>6- Rules do not need a squad to take confidence test for seeing a
friendly
>squad beeing exterminated, anyone of you get house rule to handle this?

No answer to this one.

Prev: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions