Prev: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office. Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

Re: [GZG] HHC and Hello was Albert W Cho is out of the office.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:09:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] HHC and Hello was Albert W Cho is out of the office.

Well, it's not the Hip-Hop Connection! ;->=

You know? Ever since Google, I think I've lost use of half my brain...

Oh, yeah, the original question: Headquarters and Headquarters Company.

James, as the token liberal/hippie, I'll be glad to wish you peace and
joy,
except on the table top. There, it's "kill 'em all, and let (insert
appropriate higher power here) sort 'em out."

Welcome aboard, keep making us proud.

The_Beast

Adrian wrote on 04/05/2006 04:44:42 AM:

> >Damn, I need to get you chaps harassing John Atkinson remotely. Poor
guy