Prev: RE: [GZG]Hello [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office.

[GZG] Friend's game

From: Daniel Casquilho <danielc@e...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:51:23 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: [GZG] Friend's game

"McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" wrote:
>.
>
>He was a long way from Stargrunt, of course, but he'd also strayed a
>long way from WH40K.  I think he may have even made 40K a worse game,
>but I'll have to play it and see.

What will be hard is if you have to say to a friend, "All you did was
make a 40k look alike that is worse".

That would be hard to do for a friend, be strong though. He will listen
more to a friend then to a faceless internet person.

dafrca

Prev: RE: [GZG]Hello [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office.