Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] dafrca's new vehicles arrive.

[GZG] dafrca's new vehicles arrive.

From: Daniel Casquilho <danielc@e...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:43:40 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Subject: [GZG] dafrca's new vehicles arrive.

Jon,

Thank you. My package arrived today and I am just so excited. The whole
batch was well packed and the extras will make it fun seeing what
“variations” I might make.

Some feedback: I like that you made the tracks so that I do not need to
worry about left or right. Nice touch. Makes it easier to assemble in my
opinion. Gun options are also a nice touch. The MBT platoon could have
three “normal” and one support for example. Works for me.

Anyway, I plan on having fun with these. :-)

dafrca

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] dafrca's new vehicles arrive.