Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: RE: [GZG] Biology in a vacuum

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:29:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

feedback, Indy - glad they arrived safely!

>Since you're among the first folks to receive some, any first
>impressions on them? Genuine comments welcome, not just gushing
>praise (unless that's how you really feel of course...)  ;-)
>

>Okay, having now opened each of the bags, here's me being picky.
>
>I give the Brigade resin vehicles I've picked up over the years a
>4.3 on a scale of 0-5 (where '5' is absolute perfect - not even the
>barest amount of flash to trim).  (I give Brigades metal vehicles
>4.75). I give DLD vehicles (also resin) a 4.5.
>
>I give these a 4.9.

Thanks Indy, high praise indeed!  :-)

Fancy scribbling a brief review on TMP....?  ;-)

>I'm glad there are photos online so I can know exactly how the
>fiddly bits should be mounted. :-)

Have you decided what options are you going for on the Cougars -
which main gun, and the PDS or one of the sensor suites?

>For anyone who is familiar with the FOW vehicles, the bodies of the
>Cougar and SLAM vehicles (which are the same body) have similar
>length/width as the Tiger 1E tank.  They just don't sit quite as
>high. :-)

They also fit rather nicely on the "large" FoW bases, if you're one
of those folks who like to base vehicles (I do with all my 15mm WW2
stuff). The light tanks and APCs will fit the medium bases, the
MBT/SLAM and Guncrab on the large ones.

Jon (GZG)