Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:12:22 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

>Okay, I just rec'd some GZG Yummy Goodness in the mail. Actually,
>they came yesterday, but were held up in the post office, who did
>not want to leave them sitting on my doorstep (although they have no
>problems in doing the same with other packages :-P ).
>
>Yay me, one platoon of Cougars, one platoon of SLAMs. :-)
>
>THanks, Jon, for doing your utmost to make sure my CC never gets paid
off. ;-)

>Now to put them together....and prime them....and paint them up....
>
>Mk

Thanks for the feedback, Indy - glad they arrived safely!

Since you're among the first folks to receive some, any first
impressions on them? Genuine comments welcome, not just gushing
praise (unless that's how you really feel of course...)  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)