Prev: [GZG] [SGII] Demonstration/initiation scenario tips Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Mines

Re: [GZG] Re: Mines

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:28:36 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Mines

John Tailby wrote:

>>What house rules do you use that restrict the maximum range of passive

>>sensors to 24"?
>
>This came from the discussion about mines needing to be very stealthy
>avoid detection and minimise the enemies ability to attack them.
>
>It was my understanding from the stealth rules that you can't attack
>beyond 24" unless you are going to go unstealthy.

IOW, you're using Noam's house rules. OK. (Note that those rules don't
actually make *detection* any harder though - if a "stealthed" unit is
on
the table the enemy knows roughly where it is, though they might not
know
its location accurately enough to shoot at it.)

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: [GZG] [SGII] Demonstration/initiation scenario tips Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Mines