Prev: RE: [GZG] Biology in a vacuum Next: Re: [GZG] Biology in a vacuum

Re: [GZG] Biology in a vacuum

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:00:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Biology in a vacuum

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> Pressure and temperature are the keys I would guess. So my brain is
still trying to get around how the SaVasku "evolved" (naturally or
artificially) to survive such to cope with both of these and big so big.
Nothing I've seen to date is plausible.

The answer is simple.  Jon T. said "Let this be!", and it was.	(8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: RE: [GZG] Biology in a vacuum Next: Re: [GZG] Biology in a vacuum