Prev: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: Re: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:57:34 +0000
Subject: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

last 2 years I've brought, 25 of your 25mm
>vehicles and near on 500 of your 25mm figure's,{from nick at eureka,
>as i live here in oz} then you go and make these trey sexy 15mm
>tanks.
>
>will you be doing the currant range of stargrunt 25mm vehicle's in
>15mm? and will the 15mm stuff, you have just released, be done for
>the 25mm stargrunt figure's range?

We may do some of the old 25s in 15mm, but it's unlikely that we'll
go the other way; 15mm is the "big project" at the moment!

>p.s jon you did hint that one of your systems,  would make a nice
>easter gift for us GZG fan's, you know something with a 3!!!! in the
>title;]
>any chance that this may happen, or will santa have to be crash
>tackled on the roof by me on Xmas night.lol

Do you mean FT3, DS3 or SG3....?  ;-)

>God those 15mm tanks are like chocolate to a fat kid, and i'm on a
>diet.sob sob, will nick at eureka be getting these?and just like
>chocolate I CANT STOP AT ONE.

Nic will probably have these out eventually, but not for several
months due to the way our agreement works (we don't do each other's
"new releases" for a while, to let the originator have the first run
of sales).
For the time being, we're happy to supply you direct!

Jon (GZG)

>So little time so many figure's and games....

//uk.security.yahoo.com/>Yahoo!