Prev: RE: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: Pumas - purring, roaring and allergies Next: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:25:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

From: "Damond Walker"
> Perhaps cavalry should lose confidence faster than standard infantry?

 I don't think that's necessarily the case--certainly it'd be hard to
reconcile with the Charge of the Light Brigade, for instance. I just
think
their response ought to be different.

Prev: RE: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: Pumas - purring, roaring and allergies Next: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX